One Sheet Wonder is a great technique for making lots of cards fast, and makes the very best use of your favourite papers. You take a single sheet of 12″ x 12″ patterned paper, cut it up, and use those pieces on 10 cards, add a sentiment and some decorations if you want to – the paper itself is the feature of the card.
The kit will cost £15 (plus £3.50 P&P)
Your Class in the Post kit will contain:
- One Sheet Wonder Cutting Guide
- Half pack (6 sheets) of Ornate Gardens papers
- 10 white card bases & mint macaron mats to layer your cut paper pieces on
- 10 envelopes
- Selection of die cut stitched shapes so you can stamp your own sentiments (stamps or stamped sentiments not provided)
- Selection of punched flowers and leaves to decorate your cards if you wish
- A PDF instruction sheet and link to video tutorial will be emailed to you
To make these cards you will also need: a paper trimmer and glue. Message me if you would like to order you the Stampin’ Up! trimmer (£23).
You will have plenty of gorgeous papers left over to craft with. If you would like any additional card packs (10 card bases, mats, die cut shapes and punched shapes and envelopes) you can add these on for £8.
This class is also available as a PDF/Video tutorial only option – if you have all the supplies at home you can purchase the tutorial for £6 and receive the PDF and a link to the video by email.
You are welcome to pick up your kit from my doorstep (LS29 6RP) by arrangement, or add on postage at the checkout.
Deadline for ordering this class is Friday 17th April for delivery to you before Tuesday 28th April.